Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "ELVIS" and The SHOWGIRLS
Elvis-TheKingsCourt > All Elvis > All Elvis
REX
"ELVIS" and The SHOWGIRLS

Shows! ~ NightClubs! ~ Beauty Queens! (Picture Topic)

Over the years Elvis meet many Starlets, sometimes while enjoying the shows in (Moulin Rouge) MUNICH Germany - and Paris with the English BLUEBELL GIRLS, and of course in Las Vegas -The Showgirls. The Two pictures below are of TWIN SISTERS in Munich 1959, 2 pages from the 1978 German Book - called PRIVATE ELVIS by Diego Cortez (Photos by Rudolf Pulini - TEXT in English and German) This book caused Really great Excitement when issued, for years the management and the Movie Studios, portrayed Elvis as the Goodie Goodie, No Smoking, No Drinking Star. And suddenly we found out he was just a Normal Red Blooded all American Guy. These pictures really arrived and STUNNED many Elvis Fans at the time.....

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
SweetCaroline
Of course this isn't really ELVIS...
but it seemed to fit so well in your thread,

"ELVIS and The SHOWGIRLS"...

that I couldn't resist...
laughing1.gif laughing1.gif laughing1.gif

SweetCaroline

OOH-LA-LA

elvislady
To be a show girl around elvis then must have been great! carole love the pic you posted just imagine what that would have been like if it was elvis...lol
elvislady biggrin.gif
REX
MOULIN ROUGE ~ MUNICH/Germany.

KISS WITH A STRIPPER. (3 parts)

MOTION GIF of 3 above Photos ~ in 5 frames.

SweetCaroline
If "Beauty Queens" are included in the thread....Linda Thompson comes to mind....
LOVE this picture of her...
I thought she looked so lovely here on ELVIS' arm and in their matching BLUE. yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

elvislady
I love this shade of blue carole , its one of my favorite colours. here is linda with her son today! what would elvis have thought of her look today, she is great for her age.
elvislady up.gif
REX
QUOTE (elvislady @ Jun 10 2009, 06:51 PM) *
I love this shade of blue carole , its one of my favorite colours. here is linda with her son today! what would elvis have thought of her look today, she is great for her age....elvislady up.gif

Your right, she looks terrific, still got a nice slim figure, I guess she finds time to work out, wonder what year this was, one of her sons is in Pop Group I beleive...She must be very proud of them, think she has been going through a difficuilt time with a seperation recently...

ELVIS REALLY SEEMED TO LIKE THE USA CAST of ...
- "The HOLIDAY on ICE Show"

Catching them first in FRANKFURT/Germany

Boxing Day - 26th December 1959.

SweetCaroline
QUOTE (REX @ Jun 10 2009, 11:55 PM) *
Your right, she looks terrific, still got a nice slim figure, I guess she finds time to work out, wonder what year this was, one of her sons is in Pop Group I beleive...She must be very proud of them, think she has been going through a difficuilt time with a seperation recently...

ELVIS REALLY SEEMED TO LIKE THE USA CAST of ...
- "The HOLIDAY on ICE Show"

Catching them first in FRANKFURT/Germany

Boxing Day - 26th December 1959.

Very nice and different picture, REX! cheers.gif
REX
QUOTE (SweetCaroline @ Jun 10 2009, 11:18 PM) *
Very nice and different picture, REX! cheers.gif

MOULIN ROUGE~MUNICH/Germany'59

Motion GIF (4 frames) Elvis Action....

Suspicious Minds
Is this Elvis's first visit to Las Vegas?

Click to view attachment
REX
QUOTE (Suspicious Minds @ Jun 13 2009,10:20 PM) *
Is this Elvis's first Click to view attachment visit to Las Vegas?

Not sure Frank, looks early doesn't it.!
it would be nice to have a date, thanks for adding...

This Picture with Vegas Showgirls

probably September 1961.

When Elvis spent some weeks watching Shows.

REX
1958 ~ 12th March:

Moulin Rouge in Los Angeles

Elvis with Kitty Dolan

Hal Wallis (to Kitty's left in the last photo)

King Creole finished shooting in New Orleans on the 11th march.
The following day in LA - Hal Wallis gave a Cast Party in Los Angeles (as pictures above)
During this a Columnist "Vernon Scott" obtains an interview with Elvis.

Extra Note: Elvis went to Las Vegas on the 18th December 1957, during that 6 days he met Singer "Kitty Dolan"
phyllisnelvis

Great shot Linda looks great. Son ain't to shabby either

QUOTE (elvislady @ Jun 10 2009, 10:51 AM) *
I love this shade of blue carole , its one of my favorite colours. here is linda with her son today! what would elvis have thought of her look today, she is great for her age.
elvislady up.gif

phyllisnelvis
Wowee these pics rock thank ya so much love that Army boy
Suspicious Minds
I am only going by Elvis's hairstyle. To me it looks like 1956 and maybe the same time he visited Liberace.

Click to view attachment

Rex

I tried replying on your post but the BBCode stopped my reply.
I think you might have broken my original sentence when you posted.
vegas 74
J
Another one from the 70's;
I have no idea of the exact date, but I believe it's a Vegas shot... and I'd place it under "August/September" engagement, but feel free to correct if it's wrong...
REX
QUOTE (Jouni @ Jun 30 2009, 07:02 PM) *
Another one from the 70's; ...I have no idea of the exact date, but I believe it's a Vegas shot... and I'd place it under "August/September" engagement, but feel free to correct if it's wrong...

These 2 Girls are Twins I think... Elvis seems to have had a few sets of Twins meet him.... Being One himself....

1957 LAS VEGAS
Hannerl Melcher was Miss Austria '57
and also a Las Vegas Showgirl.

She spent Xmas with Elvis in 1957. at Graceland.

SweetCaroline
Very nice and very different...hard to find pictures that I have never seen.
Thank you my fellow ELVIS fans, REX & Don't Be Cruel,
cheers.gif

Seeing so many pictures of ELVIS'.......He really lived a lot in his 42 years!!! I think he had a lot of sad times the last few years...but it seems early on after finding the pot of gold.....he had a whole lotta' fun!!! Good for ELVIS!!!
cheers.gif
REX
QUOTE (SweetCaroline @ Jul 2 2009, 03:49 AM) *
Very nice and very different...hard to find pictures that I have never seen.
Thank you my fellow ELVIS fans, REX & Don't Be Cruel,
cheers.gif Seeing so many pictures of ELVIS'.......He really lived a lot in his 42 years!!! I think he had a lot of sad times the last few years...but it seems early on after finding the pot of gold.....he had a whole lotta' fun!!! Good for ELVIS!!! cheers.gif

From all the pictures.. Elvis got out and about - to all the places he needed during his lifetime.
REX
This from the " picture sequence " in my first post -
but from a different source.

Click to view attachment
REX
STARS OVER DIXIE Show - 29th Sept: 1956
REX
SweetCaroline
QUOTE (REX @ Jul 20 2009, 11:22 PM) *

Elvis sure met a lot of people in his short time span on this earth...
and a whole lot of them sure were attractive. Living his life through pictures as we do....I am in fact amazed at how many people he met and what a BUSY life he led!
REX
SHOWGIRL NIGHTCLUB RAP ! ! !

Bradley
Man Elvis loved women.

Cool thread Rex.
REX
1961-July 30~Weeki Wachee Falls/Florida

Special Ceremony & Underwater Show

ELVIS with MERMAID STARLET SWIMMER

SweetCaroline
QUOTE (REX @ Jul 30 2009, 04:42 PM) *

ELVIS with MERMAID STARLET SWIMMER

That is a lovely picture! You sure have amazing pictures I have never ever seen before.
Always fun to come to tkc because your posts are AMAZING, Rex!

I agree, Bradley, Elvis sure loved women....and the feeling was mutual!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
REX

ELVIS with MERMAID WATER ~ STARLETS

pacer1965
QUOTE (REX @ Jun 22 2009, 11:35 AM) *

Thanks for the info on these Rex.I always wondered when they were taken

TCE
Lorraine
pacer1965
QUOTE (Bradley @ Jul 26 2009, 09:22 PM) *
Man Elvis loved women.

And Women loved Elvis wink.gif

TCE
Lorraine
Bradley
QUOTE (pacer1965 @ Nov 11 2009, 04:16 PM) *
And Women loved Elvis wink.gif

TCE
Lorraine

No denying that, thats for sure. busted_cop.gif
Melanie
QUOTE (REX @ Jun 9 2009, 07:16 PM) *
"ELVIS" and The SHOWGIRLS

Shows! ~ NightClubs! ~ Beauty Queens! (Picture Topic)

Over the years Elvis meet many Starlets, sometimes while enjoying the shows in (Moulin Rouge) MUNICH Germany - and Paris with the English BLUEBELL GIRLS, and of course in Las Vegas -The Showgirls. The Two pictures below are of TWIN SISTERS in Munich 1959, 2 pages from the 1978 German Book - called PRIVATE ELVIS by Diego Cortez (Photos by Rudolf Pulini - TEXT in English and German) This book caused Really great Excitement when issued, for years the management and the Movie Studios, portrayed Elvis as the Goodie Goodie, No Smoking, No Drinking Star. And suddenly we found out he was just a Normal Red Blooded all American Guy. These pictures really arrived and STUNNED many Elvis Fans at the time.....

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Wow! I have these ones. Congratulations, Rex!
elvismemph
charlierogers
Nice pics elvis memph thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

charlierogers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.